3 Maidens Brush Road, Wyoming, NSW 2250
Last updated: 2nd December 2021
Listing ID: 2474
- 200.0m2 Floor area
- 696.7m2 Land area
3 Townhouse development site close to Gosford CBD
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20318.
Located within a stone’s throw of the ideal Gosford CBD in the lovely family residential area of Wyoming this is one of the rare unique development site of close to land that is within a short distance to Gosford CBD, railway and waterfront lifestyle.
Impressive in every sense, this recently cleared block of land in the flourishing suburb of Wyoming offers an outstanding opportunity for builders and developers with DA approval previously approved and undergoing re approval to build 3 eye-catching townhouses.
- Zoned R2 ideal for redevelopment
- Generous parcel of land that sits close to level
- An ideal 15.24 metre frontage, perfect development shape
- Previously and undergoing approval for 3 townhouse development
- Backing onto reserve
- Central location just three minute drive to Gosford CBD and Gosford train station
- Ten minutes to the M1 motorway from there forty five minute trip to Sydney CBD
- less than 100m to bus services
- Sought-after enclave for developers, investors, first homebuyers and young families with high yield potential
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.