Offers Over $799,000
34-36 Albion Street, Warwick, QLD 4370
- Offices •
- Retail •
Last updated: 15th December 2022
Listing ID: 26724
- 1.0m2 Floor area
- 5615.0m2 Land area
Highway Frontage Development Site With Holding Income
Colliers Toowoomba is proud to present 34-36 Albion Street, Warwick to the sale market.
This outstanding 5,615m2 site offers a prominent high-profile location with residential holding income
- Holding income of $850 gross per week
- Existing dwellings include 2 houses, 2 flats, 2 cottages
- 5,615m2 site over two titles
- Great exposure
- Multitude of development options (STCA)
- Close proximity to CBD and neighbouring tenants including Centrelink, Subway, KFC, Aldi & Bunnings
Located two hours from both Brisbane and the Gold Coast, the Southern Downs is a location of choice for business, investment and employment. The region's abundant industry diversity and transport infrastructure underpin its role as a major hub for South East Queensland's agricultural, manufacturing and food processing, health and aged care, tourism and transport.
Owners transitioning to retirement and this prime development site must be sold.
For more information, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers Toowoomba.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus