35 Alma Street, Rockhampton City, QLD 4700
Last updated: 29th March 2023
Listing ID: 41345
- 1.0m2 Floor area
- 2529.0m2 Land area
DEVELOPMENT READY - PRIME INNER CITY 13 UNIT SITE 2529m2 WITH a 50m FRONTAGE AND REAR LANE ACCESS.
Located just off the Bruce Highway between the highway and the city centre. This prime near level development site with a wide 50m frontage to Alma Street and a 50m frontage to Bolsover lane has current approval for 13 quality units each with 2 bedrooms, 2 bath rooms and a lockup garage. 5 of these units are ground floor units, 8 are on 2 levels.
Suitable power is connected to the site, Plans and Approvals are available.
Located adjacent to a thriving city motel and within an easy walk to the elite High Rise Riverside Precinct. This is a one of opportunity to secure a large prime development site in this quality location.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus