$1,750,000 plus GST
6 Wollongbar Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Last updated: 2nd January 2020
Listing ID: 1047
- 1184.0m2 Land area
Prime Industrial Site - 1184m2 Block
We are pleased to present 6 Wollongbar Street, Byron Bay located in the bustling Byron Bay Arts and Industrial Estate.
One of the last remaining vacant blocks with 1184m2 of land and a wide street frontage for great exposure; this is a rare opportunity to secure your own canvas in a growing street.
The Byron Arts and Industrial Estate is a precinct full of colour and energy with exciting businesses and situated close to the local shopping centre, Sunrise Residential Estate and North Byron Beach Resort. Byron Bay's town centre is only a short drive or bike ride along the designated cycling path.
Call or email us today for further information.
ENQUIRIES: Travis Lipshus 0416 588 906 or James Young 0419 856 840
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus