LOT 51 Tiers Road, Woodside, SA 5244
Last updated: 7th April 2021
Listing ID: 2771
RARE HISTORIC AGRICULTURAL LAND OPPORTUNITY!!
As part of an original Family Estate, in the heart of Woodside, only walking distance from the Main Street (Onkaparinga Valley Road) and bounded on the Eastern side by the Onkaparinga River, this large agricultural track of land (approx. 58 Ha) is a once in a life time opportunity to purchase property in this tightly held enclave. Power is available on the site. Also included is a water Licence, a 15,500Kl dam, 4,000 galls/hr bore with a 3 phase centrifugal pump, an irrigation pump capable of approx. 30,000 galls/hr distribution (originally used for potato growing).
Bounded by surfaced roads on two other sides, this property will cater for most agricultural pursuits (including cattle raising, irrigation farming and grape growing - to name a few, (with council consent).
If you are local or you want to become part of the Woodside produce farming enterprises, NOW is the time to make this prize rural real estate location YOURS!
Further details: David Baxter 0412 792 878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus