LOTS 63, 64 & 67/1 Griffin Avenue, Bucasia, QLD 4750
Last updated: 18th May 2023
Listing ID: 42880
- 5757.0m2 Land area
LAST CHANCE TO BUY DA APPROVED SITE
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 24878.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the astute developer to purchase Lot 63 adjacent to the Kohuna Beachside Resort. Opportunities exist to develop this site as affordable resort style residential living marketed to owner occupiers or investors, or an over 55s resort, or retirement village.
This allotment will be able to utilise the existing infrastructure and facilities already in place. There are also other opportunities to further develop commercial uses such as a day spa, Child-care facilities etc, to support the Resort and local community.
The purchaser will benefit from:
1. Current development approval and Operation Works plans.
2. An envious beachside location
The offering of Lot 63 adjacent to Kohuna Beachside Resort presents an exciting opportunity to the developer who can effectively service their market, making best use of the:
• Existing facilities
• DA Approved Land
• Current market opportunities
The scarcity of beach-front sites with this type of use in the Mackay Region underpins the site’s value.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus