Expression of Interest
Samford Valley, QLD 4520
Last updated: 22nd October 2023
Listing ID: 55311
- 1088.0m2 Land area
LARGE LANDHOLDING (APPROX 1088 ACRES) - Currently with a DA for milling and felling
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 27629.
This is a unique opportunity to secure one of the largest land parcels of 440.2 hectares approximately (1088 acres) situated in southeast Queensland, just minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Mount Glorious Estate is private and scenic, with breathtaking panoramic, coastal, and night skylight views of Brisbane Metro and Moreton Bay. Adjacent to a National Reserve.
The demand for land in the Brisbane region has increased due to the population growth; stimulated substantially by interstate migration and the award of the 2032 Olympic Games to Brisbane.
* 10-15 minutes drive from Samford Village, local facilities and rail links
* 10-15 minutes from infrastructure facilities and services
* 30-minute drive from the Brisbane CBD
* 30 minutes to Brisbane Airport
* Only an hour and a half drive to the Gold Coast
Vendor finance is available upon approval, of commercial conditions
Lot 3 on RP208443
County of Stanley; Parish of Parker
Moreton Bay Regional Council
Property valuation and experts' reports are available for review
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus