1/2-6 Bridge Road, Stanmore, NSW 2048
- Medical/Consulting •
Last updated: 25th February 2023
Listing ID: 13209
- 1 Parking spaces
- 15.0m2 Floor area
- 15.0m2 Land area
AVAILABLE FOR LEASE – YOUR OWN ROOM - AMONG OTHER QUALITY MEDICAL/BEAUTY SPECIALISTS
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 21186
This is an excellent opportunity to lease your own room as part of an existing professional suite located in the White Hill Medi Spa Building in Stanmore.
Currently has a Plastic Surgeon, Dermal Therapist and Beauty Therapist. If you are seeking premises for your business, why pay exorbitant rent elsewhere where you can set up your business and be amongst peers.
Your own room – 15sqm
- Included in the lease is a treatment chair, surgical light, trolleys, wash basin.
- 1 secure car spot
- Some space for signage on the window may be available + large digital screen.
- Large waiting room
- 2 toilets
- Large staff room
- Extra computers and staff space in the kitchen.
- Fit out with phone and storage space
- Room at the front desk for Secretary.
The location is great, close to Central Station and plenty of regular bus services. Approximately 2km from Sydney CBD. Good surrounding shopping and businesses.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian 'For Sale By Owner' website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus