Expressions of Interest
194 Durlacher Street, Geraldton, WA 6530
Last updated: 8th November 2023
Listing ID: 57104
- 64 Parking spaces
- 1263.0m2 Floor area
- 4603.0m2 Land area
Regional Medical Centre with tremendous upside potential.
As exclusive selling agent Realmark Commercial is pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest in 194 Durlacher Street, Geraldton. A premium Medical Facility leased as âCity Health Geraldtonâ offering amenity throughout, providing a buyer the unique opportunity to purchase a strong asset with huge upside potential.
What to know:
- Significant landholding of 4,603 sqm* freehold site
- Significant portion has been leased with staggered lease expiry profile
- Net income $310,000 per annum
- 1,263 sqm* Net Lettable Area
- 64 car bays* with additional motorbike bay areas
- Set & forget investment with major upside opportunity
- Capital growth upside on improved congruent rental rates ($320/sqm current)
The subject property is zoned R80 âMixed Useâ and has no current structure plan applicable. The property has been improved for Medical Use. The property has no heritage attached.
The property is situated within the City of Geraldton and is strategically positioned within the Medical Precinct of the city. The subject propertyâs location is enhanced by its proximity to the following places of interest: Geraldton Regional Hospital 850 metres*, St John of God Geraldton 650 metres*, Marine Terrace (Commercial and Retail Precinct), 1.4 kilometres*, John Wilcock Link (Highway) 800 metres*.
Goods and services tax (GST):
The subject property is sold as going concern. GST will not be applicable to the sale and the GST annexure will form part of the purchase contract.
Realmark Offers Invited | Registration of Interest
Offers can be submitted from 11am (AWST) on Wednesday 9th February 2022 and close at 5pm (AWST) on Monday, 23rd March 2022 (âOffer Periodâ). During the Offer Period, you may express your interest in purchasing a property by contacting sales agents.
For more information or to request a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact Brent Griffiths or Michael Richardson.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus