$295/m2PA + Basement parking,Outgoings & GST
1 / 10 Paxton Street, Springwood, QLD 4127
- Offices •
Last updated: 19th September 2020
Listing ID: 2188
- 13 Parking spaces
- 230.0m2 Floor area
- 250.0m2 Land area
Professional Corporate Specialist Medical Suites
Why wait?! Avoid timely and expensive fitouts. This immaculately presented corporate medical consulting suite is one of the largest of its kind (230m2) in the area and is ready to go!!. Modern facade and street appeal, located in the heart of Springwoods 'Centre Zoning' welcoming Health Care Services.
- Stunning reception/waiting room
- 7 Consultancy Rooms of various sizing and some with hand basins
- Vinyl flooring with coved skirting
- Meeting room
- Modern executive office; street views, private kitchenette & ensuite with shower
- 6 WC’s in total; 2 staff dedicated, 3 public & 1 disabled
- Recently renovated staff kitchen/lunch room with dishwasher & inbuilt water filter
- Rear verandah with wheelchair access ramp
- Basement parking for up to 13 vehicles. This equals a generous 1 per 17m2.
- This tenancy has it's own 6.6kw Solar PV System
- Seconds off the M1 Pacific Motorway
- Abundance of free 2 hour street parking
- Some furnishings available upon request
- Exclusive use basement storage with shelving
- Located within walking distance of medical specialists & allied health professionals
- Pharmacy across the road
- QML Pathology through plaza
- In amongst large hotel accommodation towers
- Walk to Springwood Bus Station, local State School, Shopping Centre’s, Banks & Post Office
- Local Café district
- 30 minutes to both Brisbane CBD & the International Airport
- 1 hour to the Gold Coast
Ready to occupy now.
Beware of cheap rentals with poorly managed overpriced outgoings. Our estimate outgoings are $39/m2/PA.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact us today!
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, For Sale For Lease gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.