$55,000 pa net + GST
1 18 Ross Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Last updated: 27th May 2019
Listing ID: 4743
- 2 Parking spaces
- 185.0m2 Floor area
Situated within metres to Clarendon Street and Moray Street is this exceptional first floor office/showroom.
Overlooking Ross Street, this property boasts a floor-to-ceiling glass frontage, air conditioning, ceiling fans, private amenities, carpet throughout, two undercover car spaces and an exposed peak roof adds character to create a unique office experience.
Call now to inspect!!!
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own investigations.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus