1/28 Bellevue Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
- Offices •
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 3828
- 1 Parking spaces
- 72.0m2 Floor area
Immaculately Presented Ground Floor Retail Opportunity in Surry Hills
This rare opportunity to secure prime retail opportunity in the heart of the cafe hub of Surry Hills has been made available.
Be surrounded by established food and coffee havens such as Reuben Hills, Single Origin, El Loco and Chur Burger.
The property features charismatic cornices surrounding two internal pylons, exclusive amenities, high clearance ceiling with a total of 72sqm internally and ample storage facilities (approximately 20sqm) located in the buildings carpark.
Furthermore the property also provides exclusive use to an external colonnade of 27sqm perfect for external seating STCA..
Don't miss out on this opportunity to place your business in the thriving Surry Hills market.
1 undercover secure car space also included.
Shane Blackett 0410 093 392
Will Dawson 0499 102 034
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus