$28,000 Per Annum
1/9 Oxford Road, Ingleburn, NSW 2565
Last updated: 14th June 2021
Listing ID: 3662
- 160.0m2 Floor area
Right Next to Ingleburn Train Station!
If you are after an office space in the heart of the growing Ingleburn business district and don't want to compromise on proximity to the Train Station, then 1/9 Oxford Road will tick all the boxes. Formerly apart of the large CBA Ingleburn branch, 1/9 Oxford Road is an upstairs premises comprising of 3 rooms of varying sizes which can be utilised for multiple purposes.
The premises will cater for street front signage, rear private entrance, as well as entrance through the BRAND NEW news agency down stairs.
Comprising of 3 rooms which are currently:
- One large lunch room with kitchen and utility room
- One large room which is inside a safe (previous tenants Common Wealth Bank used it) which could be converted into a huge office area (safe door can be removed)
- Another room, perfect for private, smaller meetings or directors rooms
Also consisting of separated fully fledged female and male toilets, as well as change rooms. 1/9 Oxford Road presents AMPLE SPACE to let your imagination run wild!
Book an inspection today!
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus