At $250,000 = 12.4 % ROI
114-116 Heeney Street, Chinchilla, QLD 4413
- Offices •
Last updated: 16th September 2020
Listing ID: 3343
- 260.0m2 Floor area
- 430.0m2 Land area
12.4% + YIELD + GREAT LOCATION
Excellent corner position in the heart of the business district
Great exposure for the two tenants
Attractive low maintenance building
These opportunities don't come around very often
Approx $37,000 Gross income.
Landlord pays some outgoings.
Net Income approx $31,000
Start your commercial property portfolio with this one!
Building repainted in the last 2 years.
Both tenancies are air conditioned.
Security cameras system installed.
At list price of $250k that's an approximate 12.4% Net ROI.
Call Exclusive Marketing Agent Warren Daniells 0427 468 591 to arrange an inspection.
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the above details.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus