123 Campbell Street, Toowoomba City, QLD 4350
Last updated: 18th June 2019
Listing ID: 4813
- 670.0m2 Floor area
Perfect Multi Use Premises Featuring 2 Separate Buildings
The original house is currently tenanted by Barry the Picture Framer. This tenancy offers spacious rooms with high VJ walls and ceilings, plus a large shed at the rear of the property where the tenant manufactures their picture frames.
The second tenancy is currently occupied by Enwise Electrical (who have just signed a new lease), and features shed space with 2 offices, rear access through a roller door plus a large skillion carport for staff and client parking onsite.
There is great street exposure and it is very close to the CBD. The current rental income is $38445 per annum GST Inclusive.
This property would be ideal for a Self Managed Super Fund Investment.
To arrange inspection or for further information, please call Leon Carlile on 0418 795 484
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus