$90,000 pa + GST + Outgoings
13 York Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Last updated: 17th April 2019
Listing ID: 5545
- 2 Parking spaces
- 290.0m2 Floor area
- 105.0m2 Land area
CONTEMPORARY TRI LEVEL OFFICE
With an accent on providing gallery style office space, this contemporary property offers front internal rock garden, lofty ground floor with exposed brick walls juxtaposed against sleek white walls. A wide timber stair case leads to 1st floor carpeted office drenched in natural light, and the top floor is open plan with full width north facing terrace that delivers CBD and Southbank skyline vistas, better than that offered from most hi-rise office blocks!
Other features include: - Floor-by-floor air conditioning, thermal glazing and up to 2 under cover onsite car parks.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own investigations.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus