134-140 Nelson St, Smithton, TAS 7330
- Offices •
- Retail •
Last updated: 4th January 2020
Listing ID: 2352
- 25 Parking spaces
- 1000.0m2 Floor area
- 4412.0m2 Land area
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY WITH 10% RETURN – PRIME LOCATION – BLUE CHIP TENANTS
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18330
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase this commercial property set on a huge corner block of 4412m2 (across from Woolworths Supermarket).
Situated on one of the main roads in Smithton, with a total building size of 1054m2 and a mix of good quality tenants including Government Departments and commercial businesses. There are more offices including the ex Smithton Court rooms available for rent, which suit a variety of retail or commercial uses.
* Currently tenanted – 550m2 – returning $92,000p.a. (ex GST)
* Still available – 350m2 (vacant offices) – potential of an extra $60,000 p.a.
* Good shop frontage in busy high foot traffic area of town.
* Rear Parking for the premises.
* Well maintained low maintenance building.
* Possible future development potential
Currently n 10% return on your investment with a possible 16% fully tenanted.
Smithton is the commercial centre of the north-west coast and the last stop before Arthur River – where the Tarkine wilderness begins. It lies on the Bass Highway and is also just 85 km north-west of Burnie.
Major tourism developments are now under way in this region as well as huge wind farm projects expected to construct beginning 2020.