$350 per m2 Gross + GST
1ST FLOOR / 30 Florence Street, Teneriffe, QLD 4005
Last updated: 24th September 2019
Listing ID: 4071
- 323.0m2 Floor area
First Floor Character Office in Creative Hub
Fantastically appointed flexible office space now available for Lease in this landmark former Woolstore. The "London Offices" offers a great mix of contemporary cutting edge design and old world charm characteristics which makes it the perfect space for a creative offering.
- $350 per m2 Gross Excl. GST
- 323 m2 of open plan office space and executive partitioned offices.
- Character building
- Car Parking available at $220 + GST per month.
- 6 metre high raking ceilings.
- Continuous skylights offer amazing natural light.
- End of trip facilities.
- Bike racks.
- All tenancies are wired with adequate IT outlets.
- Some areas come with useful partitioning
- Onsite Coffee Kiosk with meeting and sitting areas
- Local transport close by with 2 City bus routes and the Commercial Road City Cat terminal.
- Located within the Newstead - Teneriffe precinct within close proximity to all of the areas shops, cafes, mini breweries, bars and entertainment.
For more information or to book an inspection contact Tom Chan of Blocksidge Real Estate on 0404 191 537.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus