2 St Albans Avenue, Highgate, WA 6003
- Offices •
Last updated: 18th September 2023
Listing ID: 46314
- 2 Parking spaces
- 242.0m2 Floor area
- 503.0m2 Land area
AN ICONIC LOCATION WITH EXCELLENT EXPOSURE AND DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL.
2 St Albans Avenue, Highgate is a golden opportunity for an astute buyer with commercial savvy - this unique property comes tenanted with solid options for future development.
It's a familiar, local favourite set in a popular area that's blessed with prime Beaufort Street-frontage and sizeable corner presence on St Albans Avenue.
It's a well-groomed, highly desirable heritage character property that's ready for acquisition. Land bank, rental, develop in good time? See what the options are and make it work for you.
The Extra Gold: It's Zoned R60 for development which may allow you to build up to 6 storeys (subject to the required Council and DA's).
COUNCIL RATES: Approx. $5,843 p.a.
WATER RATES: Approx. $1,488 p.a.
LAND: Approx. 503sqm
BUILT UP: Approx. 182sqm
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus