$40,000 per annum
226-232 Summer St, Orange, NSW 2800
Last updated: 11th June 2020
Listing ID: 3079
- 0 Parking spaces
- 946.0m2 Floor area
- 450.0m2 Land area
PRIME CBD OFFICE + RETAIL SPACES
Centrepoint Arcade has a mix of retail and office spaces available, centrally located in the heart of Orange's CBD.
Currently there are two ground floor retail spaces available for lease; one is approx 48m² and the other is approx 67m²:
- Shop 2: approx 48m² | $18,200 p.a. + GST
- Shop 5: approx 67m² | $22,500 p.a. + GST
The upper floors offer four office suites in a range of sizes:
- Suite 1C, 1st Floor: approx 160m² | $19,200 p.a. + GST
- Suite 2, 1st Floor: approx 48m² | $12,000 p.a. + GST
- Suite 7, 2nd Floor: approx 159m² | $32,000 p.a. + GST
- Gallery Suite 1, 3rd Floor: approx 56m² | $12,000 p.a. + GST
Suite 2 (1st floor) has new carpet installed. Gallery Suite 1 (3rd floor) will be available from 14/08/2020.
• All tenants of the Centrepoint Arcade and Orange Business Centre enjoy full use of the disabled-access boardroom.
• A lift services the Orange Business Centre and onsite is a sandwich bar.
• Excellent lease terms and incentives are available for suitable tenants.
• Outgoings consist of garbage/waste removal charges and air-conditioning maintenance charges.
• Centrepoint Arcade is located only one block away from two all-day Council car parks (one free) plus an undercover Council car park that immediately adjoins the rear exit of the Arcade.
Please contact our office for more details
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus