$24,000 pa + GST
226-232 Summer St, Orange, NSW 2800
Last updated: 31st March 2022
Listing ID: 3080
- 0 Parking spaces
- 67.0m2 Floor area
- 67.0m2 Land area
HEART OF THE CBD
SHOP 5, GROUND FLOOR
- Approximately 67m²
- New carpet now fitted
- Provided with renewed ceiling
* All tenants of the Centrepoint Arcade and Orange Business Centre enjoy full use of the disabled-access boardroom.
* A lift services the Orange Business Centre and onsite is a sandwich bar.
* Excellent lease terms and incentives available for suitable tenants.
* Outgoings consist of garbage / waste removal charges and air-conditioning maintenance charges.
* Centrepoint Arcade is located only one block away from two all-day Council car parks (one free) plus an undercover Council car park immediately adjoins the rear exit of the Arcade.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus