$65,925 pa + GST + Outgoings
230 Bank Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Last updated: 27th August 2019
Listing ID: 4682
- 1 Parking spaces
- 131.0m2 Floor area
TOTALLY REFURBISHED PERIOD SHOWROOM OFFICE ON EMERALD HILL!
The delicate Victorian era facade belies the contemporary functionality of this gallery style space. Boasting a lofty interior that is drenched in northern light, glazed motorised opening ceiling that would appeal to any stargazers, and outdoor terrace which captures views toward the CBD. Complimented with modern appointments throughout and optional off -street parking make this a unique space for the area. Available to occupy from October 2019.
Call today to learn more about this unique offering.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own investigations.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus