251 Adelaide Terrace, Perth, WA 6000
- Offices •
Last updated: 16th August 2019
Listing ID: 249
- 600.0m2 Land area
LOOKING FOR A MICRO RESTAURANT SITE? & VARIOUS OFFICE SUITES AVAILABLE - WATCH THIS SPACE - OPPORTUNITY PLUS
GROUND FLOOR 291sqm PLUS 100sqm ALFRESCO
SUITS RESTAURANT*, MICRO BREWERY*, DISTILLER*, BOUTIQUE OPERATORS (subject to Council Approval)
- Existing Grease Trap and Commercial Kitchen
- Nearby to public car parks, multiple bus routes, hotels, apartments, offices.
PLUS MULTIPLE OFFICES AVAILABLE
This is your opportunity to select from a wide range of office suites and car bays available for lease.
- Lease areas available from 13*sqm up to 600*+ sqm.
- Potential to suit an Owner Occupiers mandate.
There are many office suites available which offer views to the river, or views to the North. Some suites or floor plates offer fit outs, or base build.
The available car parking for lease is across two levels with shade sails on the upper level, as well as basement parking providing numerous secure car bays to select from.
Storerooms are also available to lease to suit a tenants mandate.
251 is strategically located on the southern side of Adelaide Terrace near the intersection of Victoria Avenue, with river views from many office suites or levels. 251 has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment throughout.
For further information on this property and to discuss your mandate call, or email Darrell today.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus