For Lease or Sale
FOR SALE OR LEASE
29/639 Beach Road, Warwick, WA 6024
- Offices •
- Retail •
Last updated: 5th November 2019
Listing ID: 1587
- 362.0m2 Floor area
NEGOTIABLE 60-362SQM - SUITED TO A RESTAURANT AND A WIDE RANGE OF OTHER USES
FOR SALE OR LEASE - DON'T MISS THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED
VARIOUS SMALLER TENANCY SIZES WILL BE CONSIDERED FROM AS LOW AS 60SQM UP TO THE FULL 362SQM. ANY SIZE AND CONFIGURATION WILL BE CONSIDERED
Situated in a diverse and busy complex, at the bottom of the escalator to GRAND CINEMAS, you can join SUBWAY, DOME, WESTPAC, SERENADE PALACE, AGAINST THE GRAIN, & LITTLE INDIA.
Boasting prime positioning near McDONALDS, MOCHITOS MEXICAN, TOPOLINIS, LITTLE DRAGON, BASKIN AND ROBINS, WARWICK VETERINARY HOSPITAL, SKINSENSE BEAUTY, 777 EDR, STYLE NAILS, PERTH NOODLE WOK, & KFC.
The list goes on with Warwick Grove Shopping Center immediately next door, with ALDI, KMART, COLES, WOOLWORTHS, and many boutique specialty shops.
Suited to; office, shop or shops, restaurant, cafe, club premises, consulting rooms, convenience store, family day care, fast food outlet, garden centre, small liquor store, lunch bar, medical centre, reception centre, small bar, are all permitted uses, and any more different types of business's will be considered by the Shire. **
- Signage opportunities facing the busy Beach Road and Dorchester Avenue intersection.
- Ample under ground and open air parking bays
- Kitchenette facilities
To arrange an inspection or with any queries please submit an enquiry or call Steve Crouch today.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus