Weekly Rental: $ 770.00 Per Week - Plus GST
3/200 Anson Street, Orange, NSW 2800
- Offices •
- Retail •
Last updated: 11th April 2023
Listing ID: 29976
- 1 Parking spaces
- 59.0m2 Floor area
- 59.0m2 Land area
PROMINENT PRIME RETAIL PREMISES - OPPOSITE WOOLWORTHS - IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ORANGE CITY CENTRE, NATIONAL RETAILERS & NAB
Site Area: 58.6 Square Metres Approx.
Prominent, Quality, Modern Retail Site, with High Exposure and High Pedestrian Traffic in sought after specialist Retail strip.
Open Plan Retail with Storage and Staff Amenities.
High Pedestrian Traffic Flow.
Modern Plate Glass Shop Front with Good Display Areas & Good Lighting.
Opposite Woolworths Supermarket & in close proximity to Orange City Centre, which includes National Retailers & speciality Shops & in close proximity to NAB & Westpac.
Fully Air-Conditioned with Suspended Ceilings
Weekly Rental: $ 770.00 per week plus GST or $ 40,400-00 per annum plus GST.
Outgoings: $ 110.00 GST Inclusive per month
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus