32 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000
Last updated: 10th September 2019
Listing ID: 213
32 St Georges Terrace, Perth
Golden Square is located in a prime St Georges Terrace location with outstanding panoramic river views across Government House Gardens.
It is on the main Transperth bus route for the city as well as the main CAT bus route. It is also within easy walking distance to both William Street train stations.
32 St Georges Terrace is an A grade office building comprising basement car parking, a magnificent ground level entry lobby and ground floor end of trip facilities with 15 levels of office space above.
Spaces are available from 500sqm to 3,105sqm.
Car bays are available at a ratio of one bay per 466sqm of space leased and a rate of $695.00 per car bay per calendar month plus GST and the statutory levy.
Outgoings are estimated at $127.72 per sqm per annum for the 2019/2020 financial year plus GST.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus