$35,000 p.a. Nett plus GST
334 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba City, QLD 4350
- Offices •
Last updated: 6th November 2023
Listing ID: 14540
- 112.0m2 Floor area
- 116.0m2 Land area
Prime Ruthven Street Shop Front â Ready for your fit out!
Colliers Toowoomba is proud to present 334 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba to the leasing market.
Be part of the Toowoomba CBD fringe! This site offers high-exposure and the flexibility to design your custom fit-out, perfectly tailored to your retail or office business needs.
At a glance:
- 112 m2* of air-conditioned space
- High traffic shop front site
- Blank shell ready for fit out
- Prominent signage opportunities
- Plenty of street parking
- Adjacent to popular Intersport Toowoomba & PETstock
- Its proximity to major developments like The Mills, The Foundry, and Bunnings adds to its appeal
With suitability for a range of uses, this space presents an excellent opportunity for businesses seeking a well-located, customisable commercial space in the Toowoomba CBD fringe.
The landlord is willing to work on a concept to suit your office requirements (subject to commercial terms).
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact the exclusive marketing agent Dan Dwan or Gillian Ross of Colliers Toowoomba.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus