Rental rates by negotiation
355 Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017
Last updated: 13th August 2019
Listing ID: 214
THIS OWNER IS READY TO DEAL
The Garden Office Park is pleased to offer the market a selection of high quality A Grade premises.
The Owner is ready to deal and will incentivize you generously to join this prestigious complex.
Tenants have a clear advantage over many of their competitors as they enjoy a gross occupancy cost that is far more economical than comparable properties in West Perth, Subiaco and the CBD, with all the special features of The Garden Office Park.
The Garden Office Park is Perth's only genuine office park set on 2.1 hectares of land offering an unprecedented array of tenant facilities. The Garden Office Park is unique to Perth and comprises of approximately 17,000 sqm of commercial office accommodation over five individual buildings in a parkland style development. It offers amenity, affordability and an attractive location for corporate tenants and their staff. The grounds are extensively landscaped with picturesque gardens surrounding a relaxing watercourse, fountain and pond. The public space ambiance and calibre of the international and nationally based tenancy profile is second to none.
Current Leasing Opportunities:
Level 1 - Building A - 374 - 1,013sqm
Level 4 - Building C - 129 - 364sqm
Estimated outgoings for the financial year ending 30 June 2020:
Building A - $144.82/sqm per annum
Building C - $166.68/sqm per annum
Transport and parking options are abundant. The City of Stirling provides paid street parking and the complex houses a four level public car park - both available at very moderate day rates. The Perth CBD can be reached in less than ten minutes by car. The Glendalough Train station and bus interchange is located a mere 400 metres from the premises. Conveniently, a Trans Perth CAT bus drops off and picks up on Walters Drive at the rear of The Garden Office Park from Glendalough Train Station every 15 minutes throughout the peak period and half hourly throughout the day.
The Garden Office Park incorporates the latest in energy saving design principles, security and tenant services. Superior quality finishes are presented throughout the common areas.
The Garden Office Park offers an unprecedented array of tenant facilities including:
- Extremely generous tenant and visitor parking totalling 685 car bays available at a ratio of 1 bay per 30 sqm of leased area;
- Under cover parking is available at $199.50 per bay per month plus GST;
- Open parking bays are available at $160.00 per bay per month plus GST;
- Building security access control system;
- Conference centre licensed to seat 100 persons;
- Beautifully landscaped gardens;
- Alfresco poolside cafe;
- Fully equipped gymnasium;
- 20 metre swimming pool and barbecue facilities;
- Full size tennis court;
- On site management team;
- 24 hour 7 day per week Help Desk facilities; and
- Comprehensive energy management and environmental strategies adopted.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus