4/462 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba City, QLD 4350
Last updated: 6th November 2023
Listing ID: 34142
Premium Office in a Central CBD Location
Colliers Toowoomba proudly present the last available suite at 462 Ruthven Street, to the leasing market.
Known as the Burstow Building, 1-3 Annand Street, this recently refurbished A grade building is conveniently located next to the popular Walton Stores precinct and opposite the 3hr council car parking station. Positioned on the first floor and serviced by a compliant lift, these suites offer an ideal size in the perfect location. Client access via Annand or Ruthven Streets.
- 140 m2*
- currently fit out with two large meeting rooms, reception and open plan office
- can be refurbished to suit tenants needs
- direct lift access opening to reception/open plan office area
- Client access via Annand or Ruthven Streets.
Carparking options available.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Gillian Ross or Dan Dwan of Colliers Toowoomba.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus