401/491 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Last updated: 3rd January 2023
Listing ID: 56995
- 87.0m2 Floor area
- 87.0m2 Land area
HIGHLY COVETED COMMERCIAL SUITE NEAR TOWN HALL!
Noonan Property are pleased to present Suite 401, Kentbridge House, 491 Kent Street, Sydney for sale.
- Prime commercial suite near Town Hall
- Forefront positioning and excellent light
- East facing with attractive tree line views
- High ceilings maximizing light and space
- Stylish and well-designed fitout included
- Spacious reception and boardroom area
- Private office and open plan workspaces
- Custom built cabinetry and ample storage
- Established telephone and data networks
- Direct and prominent lift lobby exposure
- Newly renovated building with three lifts
- Elegantly designed by Davenport Campbell
- Striking entrance featuring Carrara marble
- Progressive management and low outgoings
- Distinguished group of building occupants
- Superb mid-town location near Town Hall
- Close to Darling Harbour and Barangaroo
- Minutes to Haymarket and World Square
- Surrounded by Sydney's finest restaurants
- Exclusive offering last traded 26 years ago
TITLE PARTICULARS AND SIZE
Suite 401, Lot 55 - 87 sqm approx.
Strata levies $3,091/qtr approx.
Council rates $328/qtr approx.
Water rates $41/qtr approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries to determine whether this information is in fact accurate. Figures might be subject to change without notice.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus