413 Golden Four Drive, Tugun, QLD 4224
Last updated: 13th November 2023
Listing ID: 59242
- 80.0m2 Floor area
SENSATIONAL OPPORTUNITY IN BUSTLING TUGUN
This tidy street front suite was for many years the branch office for Gold Coast Councillor, Gail O'Neill and will suit somebody looking for a small, pleasant professional work environment.
Positioned on the thriving & vibrant Golden Four Drv, on the edge of Tugun Village, this property is overwhelmed with exposure & an abundance of passing trade.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure this commercial space positioned in the heart of Tugun's busy retail strip and nestled between iconic Tugun businesses.
- 80 sqm of open office space
- Surrounded by professional tenants
- Ample onsite parking
- Located in Tugun with easy access to Gold Coast Highway and M1, 10km to Burleigh Heads
- Coolangatta International Airport just a short 5 min drive South
PRICE: $1,000 per week (Includes outgoings) + GST
For further information and to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Leasing Agent, Peter Antony, DJ Stringer Property Services.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable.Â DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus