1265 per week (no GST)
5 Wingecarribbee Street, Bowral, NSW 2576
- Offices •
- Retail •
Last updated: 25th February 2023
Listing ID: 54969
- 137.0m2 Floor area
- 137.0m2 Land area
Bowral CBD: Free standing commercial / retail – cottage with charm of yesteryear
Two storey free standing brick cottage in centre of Bowral CBD offering flexible use
• commercial / office
Zoning B2 Local Centre
Only 1 hr 15 mins from Sydney and 1 hr 30 mins from Canberra along the M5 motorway.
Be amongst other professional services and fashion houses in Bowral (the capital centre of the Southern Highlands) servicing
-the “Friday to Monday Estate residents”,
-the flourishing influx of new residents to the Highlands,
& day visitors
…from Sydney and Canberra
The Springtime “Tulip Festival” being October long weekend, the “Christmas In July” festivities, the numerous country fairs from October through to the famous Burrawang Easter Show each year sees numbers swell in this vibrant Highlands community. Bowral is the place for shopping, fine dining & cafes, and entertainment choices.
Wingecarribee Street is defined as a core street in Bowral, being part of the primary commercial & retail hub and key transport / transit node (Bowral Train Station is 4 minutes walk from property).
Bowral is considered as the centre for cultural & creative interaction for region, and is the place people are drawn to, to experience the Highlands wonderland with its diverse offerings.
Occupy the whole building or just the Ground Floor area.
Total area approx. 137m2: Grd Flr approx. 70m2 &
1st Flr approx. 67m2
• open plan office/shop floor
• meeting room / fitting room
• separate toilet
• air conditioning
• verandah trimmed with wrought iron lace
Could be used for personnel accommodation OR offices / stock storage rooms
• 2 (bed) rooms flexible use for meetings/ offices or stock storage
• Laundry & separate toilet
• Open plan (living) / boardroom use or private fashion parade room for your private & discerning client
Rental $1265 per week (no GST) for entire building, however Ground Floor is available & is negotiable. Flexible terms & options.
Inspection: by appointment at anytime including Sundays & public holidays
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus