$1,100,000 TO $1,150,000
7 / 19-35 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065
- Offices •
- Retail •
- Showrooms/Bulky Goods
Last updated: 20th November 2019
Listing ID: 4258
- 7 Parking spaces
- 150.0m2 Floor area
- 200.0m2 Land area
- Energy rating
A SECURE INVESTMENT WITH MUCH BETTER RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT THAN ANY BANK with great increases and the perfect tenant
MODERN FITZROY OFFICE SPACE WITH SECURE BLUE CHIP TENANT FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS PLUS 2 FURTHER TERMS OF 3 YEARS.
CURRENTLY PAYING $50,000 PER ANNUM PLUS GST, PLUS ALL OUTGOINGS AND GST INCLUSIVE IN PRICE. BEING SOLD AS A GOING CONCERN.
Situated on the edge of the Melbourne CBD, with Tram at your front door this self-contained 140sqm first floor office space is conveniently located within walking distance of St Vincent's Hospital, Royal Exhibition Buildings, Melbourne Museum, Carlton Gardens and a myriad of public transport options.
- 140 sqm open plan and partitioned work space PLUS 2 private courtyards
- 7 allocated parking spaces (incl. in rental amount) 4 UNDER GARAGE AND 3 SECURE OPEN SPACE.
- Kitchenette and bathroom facilities
- Exceptional accessibility via public transport
- Close proximity to St Vincent's Hospital & medical precinct, Royal Exhibition Buildings, Melbourne Museum, Imax and Carlton Gardens.
CALL ROBERT FOR IMMEDIATE INSPECTION ON 0412800 500
7/19-35 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy, Vic 3065
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus