$229,000 Plus GST
9/6 Quarimor Street, Bibra Lake, WA 6163
Last updated: 5th June 2019
Listing ID: 4980
- 103.0m2 Floor area
Time to Grow Out of Your Garage and Get Serious
Perfect Tradie Base in this rare Workshop/Warehouse ready to start work.
Part of a very secure development with ample parking on site.
This modern style concrete tilt panel property has the ingredients for a diversity of uses.
Approx 6.5m Wide x 15.8m Deep
Perfect entry point into the industrial property market which will serve your needs for the work you need to do now or fix your storage needs and create a sound investment platform for your future.
Very convenient location tucked in behind the Bunnings warehouse in Bibra Lake just off Spearwood Ave and Stock Road. Easy link into the Port of Fremantle - 16 mins away, The Henderson Marine Precinct - 10 mins away, Freeway entry at Beeliar Drive going North or South - 12 mins away.
- 103sq Warehouse/Workshop
- 4.5 metre high automatic roller door
- W/C and kitchenette with Hot water system
- 6 metre high truss
- 2 x 3 phase power outlets
- Added Power points around the workshop
- 2 high bay lights with clear sheeting for natural light
- Tap outside the front door
- Approx dimensions of 6.5m Wide x 15.8M Deep
- Perfect storage of trailer boats, caravans and small truck or multi vehicles.
- Automatic Security Gate to the development
- Flood lights to the common area for easy 24/7 access and added security.
Currently set up with workbenches and storage racking which owner will leave behind if required.
Summing up, take the time to inspect and explore how you can make this property work for you.
Priced to meet the current market conditions, so take advantage of that.
For more details and to arrange and inspection direct your enquiries to
Torrin Minutillo - 0417 171 164
or email me from this page.
Looking for the most trusted opinion to Lease, Sell or Manage your property - give us a call.
We are keen for new business
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus