9 Third Street, Katherine, NT 0850
Last updated: 25th February 2023
Listing ID: 2338
- 2 Parking spaces
- 500.0m2 Floor area
Commercial Property available - good potential Rent or Move in with your own business
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 17687
Great potential for this property whether you wish to own as an investor or owner occupier. Possible development potential too. Title already allows for funeral parlour or Tavern. The property is next door to a well known back-packers business and close to the Best Western Hotel. Great opportunities await.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase this FREEHOLD commercial property. The land is 2020m2 with a large dwelling currently used for business purposes. Secure tenant with existing lease (1 year plus further 3 year option).
* Fully air conditioned with split systems
* Residence with 4 -5 bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Fully equipped Kitchen, Bathroom
* Front lounge area
* Detached 'granny-flat', kitchenette and bathroom.
* Double carport under main roof.
* Fenced yard, plenty of off-street parking.
* Lock up shed.
Katherine is situated on the Katherine River approximately 300km southeast of Darwin. It is the fourth largest settlement in the Territory. Katherine has a resident population in excess of 6,000 and has grown with the development of transport and local industries including mining – particularly gold mining; a strategic military function with RAAF Base IN Tindal: also Katherine is a tourism gateway to the attractions of nearby Nitmiluk National Park, particularly Katherine Gorge and its many ancient rock paintings.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus