91 Campbell Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 3825
- 0 Parking spaces
- 410.0m2 Floor area
Superbly Presented Creative Office
Spellbinding 410sqm of super creative light filled office space that is flooded in natural light from two sides through large creative warehouse windows.
Boasting polished floors, 12 foot Herringbone Ceilings and positioned in a tightly held landmark building in Surry Hills.
Showcasing feature windows along a North Eastern aspect and providing a fully air conditioned floor seating 35+ people, 8 person boardroom, 2 executive offices and a 6 person meeting room, communications room with dedicated air conditioning (and back up unit), reception, breakout area, store room and refurbished bathrooms.
The building is located a short 5 minute walk to Central Station and Sydney CBD. It is positioned amongst some of Surry Hills finest cafes and restaurants providing amenity for any businesses staff.
This opportunity is not to be missed.
Parking is also available at an extra cost.
Available immediately for you occupation.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus