Contact Agent for Rental Details
LEVEL GROUND/27 Currie Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
- Offices •
- Retail •
Last updated: 16th October 2023
Listing ID: 47576
Glamorous CBD Retail
- Multiple ground floor tenancies in impressive heritage redevelopment
- 105 sqm* to 390 sqm*
- Join Meat & Wine Co, Umai and Juice Bar
- Food and Beverage, service, retail and medical tenancies available
- Outstanding incentives
- Available immediately
27 Currie Street, Adelaide offers an exceptional opportunity to establish your business in one of Adelaide's most esteemed heritage buildings. The property has recently undertaken substantial redevelopment to offer first-class tenancies on the ground floor adjoining the long-awaited Meat & Wine Co and Umai Japanese restaurant.
An extension of the popular Peel Street, the building offers tenancies for retailers to capitalise on a continuous flow of foot-traffic from Currie Street to Waymouth Street. The rear exit opens directly onto Topham Mall via Anster Lane through to Waymouth Street and attracts traffic from multiple established sources. There are spaces available for a wide variety of retailers with tenancies ranging from 105 square metres* to 390 square metres* with potential for base-build works offered by the owners via negotiation.
The ground floor boasts soaring ceiling heights and abundant natural light through a central atrium. Retailers on this floor service the greater building which offers six contiguous office spaces which are fully-fitted and also currently available. There are generous incentives on offer from the landlords with particular interest to attract cafÃ©, food & beverage, showroom, medical and service-based operators.
For more information or to book an inspection of 27 Currie Street, Adelaide please contact Charlie Caruso or Igor Jaric of McGees Property (RLA 1722).
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus