Offers above $450,000
LOT 26/784B Canning Road, Applecross, WA 6153
Last updated: 4th August 2023
Listing ID: 39245
- 2 Parking spaces
- 67.0m2 Floor area
- 67.0m2 Land area
DOUBLE STORY COMMERCIAL BUILDING ACROSS FROM RISELY STREET BUSINESS DISTRICT
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 24303.
* Ready for owner occupier - Vacant possession as of October 2022.
* Beautifully presented.
* Great Value! Well below cost! Snap it up with all reasonable offers considered.
* Fantastic location & street front exposure. Facing Canning Highway.
* 2 car bay parking immediately in front of the shop.
* Has its own private bathroom.
* Includes a Kitchenette.
Prime location across from Riseley Street Business District, this double-story commercial property is ideal for those with a small business to own this stunning space with nearly 70m2 of space + 2 car bays.
NOTE: Having 2 car parks is a rare opportunity!
Currently tenanted with tenancy ending September 2022. Perfect for you to think ahead as an owner occupier or consider purchasing this as an investment.
* Air conditioning
* Timber Floorboards downstairs
* Carpet Upstairs
* Full-size bathroom with toilet and shower
* Spacious kitchenette
* 2 allocated parking bays with street parking available
* Street front exposure
* Good location on Canning Highway
* Current rental of $1900. (Tenant pays outgoings, approximately $6500/year)
Close to CBD and down the road from Garden City, this property is also a short drive down Canning Highway to Fremantle.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus