$110,000 NO GST
LOT 9/40 Victoria Street, Midland, WA 6056
- Offices •
Last updated: 2nd March 2023
Listing ID: 54679
- 2 Parking spaces
- 50.0m2 Floor area
- 50.0m2 Land area
ALL SET UP, CENTRAL & SIMPLE
This central Midland premises is all set up to go with the furniture included if you want.
Just across the road from the Crooked Spire Art & Coffee house and short walk to the train station and shopping centres.
Ground floor unit and it also has two car bays onsite.
This is what we call "Turn Key " that is turn the key, walk right in and sit down, this space is ready to go.
This reverse cycle air-conditioned unit is neat and tidy, with a plethora of amenities located at the doorstep.
Just hang your shingle over the sign at Victoria Street and you are ready to go.
For more info or to arrange and inspection please contact Cambell Giles.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus