SHOP 9 / 80 Main Street, Alstonville, NSW 2477
Last updated: 31st March 2023
Listing ID: 39297
- 50.0m2 Floor area
Offering excellent exposure in the thriving community of Alstonville, this commercial office space is located in a small business complex and comes with convenience of adjacent customer car parking area.
In addition to the main foyer, there is a spacious and private managers office with dual internal access, a kitchenette, and a storage area to the rear of the 50m² office space. Sharing a commercial complex with several long term tenants, and with the option of converting to open plan design, this suite would ideally suit office/professional services.
The village of Alstonville is conveniently located 18km from Lismore, the regional hub of the Northern Rivers, and only 17km from Ballina's coastal lifestyle, world class surfing beaches and the newly expanded jet airport.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, call Noel Outerbridge today.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus