For Lease or Sale
Expressions of Interest
128 Hay Street, Subiaco, WA 6008
- Offices •
- Retail •
Last updated: 13th November 2023
Listing ID: 57181
- 24 Parking spaces
- 1626.0m2 Floor area
- 1838.0m2 Land area
Make HAY, whilst the sun shines.
Realmark Commercial are proud to present to the market for Sale or Lease 128 Hay Street, Subiaco. A pure development, occupier or investment opportunity presents to secure one of the last remaining multi opportunity sites on Hay Street, Subiaco.
Offering 1,838sqm* of prime inner city land with improved 1,626sqm* internal building area the subject property is located in close proximity to an abundance of thriving restaurants, bars and cafes and has dual street frontageâs to Hay Street & York Street.
The property is currently vacant with substantial Office improvementâs available to the prospective Tenant or Owner Occupier looking to take advantage.
Take advantage of the gentrification of Subiaco which is rife with development and urban infill which is currently being realised.
What to know;
- Significant 1,838* sqm land holding
- Dual Street frontage site
- Develop | Occupy | Invest
- Multiple development & Use opportunities
- 4 to 6 story height limit STCA
- Vacant possession
- 25* meter Hay Street frontage
- 25* meter York Street frontage
Sitting on a 1,838* sqm of land with front and rear access (ROW), this property is makes up part of the âCity of Subiaco- Activity Centre- TPS5' and is zoned âCentreâ which is capable of future higher density 6 storey redevelopment subject to council approval.
Sales and Leasing campaign
128 Hay Street, Subiaco - is offered for Sale & Lease via Expressions of Interest.
For more information or to request a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact Brent Griffiths or Wayne Chorley.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus