Expression of Interest
TENANCY 1/206 Margaret Street, Toowoomba City, QLD 4350
- Offices •
- Retail •
Last updated: 26th September 2023
Listing ID: 52990
- 0 Parking spaces
- 321.0m2 Floor area
Toowoomba's Most Iconic CBD Location – Make It Yours
Take a stance! Secure this arguably most Iconic Historic CBD location at “The Bank” with unrivaled exposure and presence and watch your business reach new heights.
Located on the main intersection of Toowoomba's CBD fronting both Ruthven and Margaret Street is 321sqm of elegance and charm. Accessible from the corner of Margaret and Ruthven or disable access via lift is available via the Margaret Street entry.
Forming part of the Historic ‘The Bank’ Building in the heart of Toowoomba this property presents beautifully and is flooded with natural light from large north and east-facing windows that are a big drawcard to this space. To add to the character and history of this building, this tenancy also has the old Bank Vault forming part of the space.
Design your fit-out to suit your needs as this property has been prepared and freshly painted ready to be occupied. Situated in the same building as George Banks rooftop bar and restaurant and a versatile range of other professional and allied health services. The property is immaculately maintained for the tenancies that occupy the building. Disable Compliant premises with fantastic natural light.
These premises would be suitable for a wide range of retail, professional office, beauty & hair or hospitality style of business. The opportunity is endless, this property would take your business exposure to greater heights.
The premises features:
- 321sqm open plan blank canvas, ready for you to design your desired fit-out
- Disabled compliant and access
- Beautiful natural light with the opulent north and east-facing windows
- Shared onsite amenities
- Original vault still in place – great additional storage/private area
- Two points of entry from the front of the premises and internal
To arrange an inspection or learn more, please contact Leon Carlile on 0418 795 484 or Alice Ridgway on 0488 085 880.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus