42,000 + GST Inclusive of Outgoings
UNIT 1 30 / 50 Warrego Highway, Chinchilla, QLD 4413
- Offices •
- Retail •
Last updated: 21st August 2019
Listing ID: 4280
- 61.0m2 Floor area
- 9002.0m2 Land area
PROMINENT POSITION & HUGE POTENTIAL
Great position in a busy travel centre.
Village Travel Centre is ideally positioned on the Eastern entrance to Chinchilla on the Warrego Highway.
Join Caltex, KFC, Subway and Coffee Club and take advantage of the busy location.
Lease Area 61 m2 beside Coffee Club
Ideal for Tobacconist or other fast moving consumer products.
Some equipment available if required.
Quality equipment and most is in as new condition.
The business previously operated as a Takeaway and specialized in Kebabs.
New floor coverings, S/S sinks & benches installed in May 2018.
Awesome opportunity for the right person should you wish to consider the equipment that is currently in place.
For more information or to inspect contact Marketing Agent Warren Daniells on 0427 468 591.
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the above details.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus