$750,000 - $800,000
280 - 282 High Street, Nagambie, VIC 3608
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 5010
- 1973.0m2 Land area
Best Commercial Site in Nagambie - on Main Strip!
Situated directly opposite Lake Nagambie, you can enjoy the sites from Victoria's premier rowing & canoeing facilities.
- LAND: 1,973sqm (approx.)
- ZONE: Business 1
- Development opportunity (STCA);
Site had previous permit (now lapsed) for: 4 storey mixed use development, 2 commercial premises fronting High Street (ground level), 28 residential apartments
With secure under cover car parking.
Quaint yet bustling town with Supa IGA, NAB, Bendigo Bank, Foxhole cafÃ©, Nagambie Bakery, hotels & of course a couple of pubs!
The birthplace of the one and only Black Caviar & fantastic access to winery regions.
About 1.5 hours out of Melbourne, let your mind run wild with ideas for this block! (STCA)
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus