$1.85m + GST
3/18 Brigantine Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Last updated: 16th October 2023
Listing ID: 52693
- 1 Parking spaces
- 370.0m2 Floor area
UNDER CONTRACT - Versatile Commercial Space in the Heart of Byron's Industrial Estate
The Byron Arts and Industrial Estate is more tightly held than ever with real estate opportunities becoming increasingly rare. This is a fantastic opportunity to invest in the Byron industrial area with potential to improve and receive a fantastic return or occupy for your own business. There is ample off-street parking directly outside the property providing easy accessibility and excellent exposure.
What's on Offer:
- The lower level consists of a retail area, powder room, storage, and open space for manufacturing
- Building size is 280m2 plus 90m2 mezzanine
- 5 kw solar panel array
- Parking: 5 (+1 disabled) shared car spaces plus one dedicated undercover car space
- Great exposure
- The property will be sold with vacant possession
* The price may be subject to GST
Proximity to Surrounding Sites, Businesses and Services:
Popular neighbouring businesses in the same complex which draws customers
Stroll from massive tourism attraction Stone & Wood Brewery
Short walk from modern co-op space Hive
10-minute walk from Habitat Retail & Lifestyle Precinct
15-minute walk from Elements of Byron Resort, beach access and Byron Train stop
8-minute drive to the centre of Byron Bay
This is a unique and rare opportunity to own a prime commercial piece of real estate in the most sought-after location in The Arts & Industrial estate. There is plenty of room for any number of commercial or creative pursuits - the possibilities are endless and is not to be missed!
Council Rates: $3,471.48 pa
Strata Fees: $3,000.00 pa approx.
*Information herein is from sources First National Byron consider reliable and represents the current use of the property.
**With the recent Covid-19 restrictions, we would like to advise that we are following all government guidelines.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus