3 Cellana Court, Portland, VIC 3305
Last updated: 13th September 2023
Listing ID: 12788
- 0 Parking spaces
- 4373.0m2 Land area
South Portland Industrial on Large Allotment
3 Cellana Court, Portland, is an allotment of approximately 4,373m2.
The property has a frontage of approximately 52 metres, and a depth of 84.5m.
It has a combined warehouse and enclosed office structure of approximately 1,100 m2.
Previously utilised as an indoor cricket and netball centre, the building would be well suited to future light industrial usage with the addition of roller doors and an enclosed yard.
The site has full council services, with the building containing offices, male, female and disabled toilets/changerooms.
Positioned within the George St/Cellana Court industrial precinct of South Portland, it is less than a 10 mins drive into the Portland town centre.
Opportunity for the purchaser to subdivide the site by splitting off the vacant land (approx 1,950m2) from the buildings (STCA).
The property is Zoned Industrial 1 under the Glenelg Shire Planning Scheme.
Also available for lease at $60,000 per year + outgoings (No GST)
52m x 84.5m
$990,000 (No GST)
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus