.33 Isabel Street, Loganlea, QLD 4131
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 4949
- 10 Parking spaces
- 7175.0m2 Floor area
- 7175.0m2 Land area
Rare Big Medium Density Land with 33m Frontage + House & Granny Flat in Rezoning area !
RARE Big Medium Density Block in Rezoning area with 33m Frontage + Granny Flat. REZONING MEDIUM DENSITY BIG BLOCK (7175M2). GREAT POTENTIAL, close to Loganlea Railway Station, shops, Logan Hospital and Griffith University. Some key features are as follows:
* Rare Big Medium Density Flat block 7175m2 in Rezoning area.
* With 33.6 meter frontage !
* Medium Density zoning, can build townhouses, up to 8.7 meter high.
* With 200 sqm SHOP space in the front, subject to City Council approval.
* Walking distance to Loganlea Railway Station, one major stop for Brisbane / Gold Coast Express Train.
* Walking distance to Logan Hospital, TAFE and Public High School.
* Short drive to Griffith University
* Near Logan Moterway, M1 and M6
* A fully self-contained granny flat with rental income of $270/wk
* The main house can be rented for $400/wk. So around $670/wk in total.
* Main bedroom with ensuite, bedrooms with wardrobes
* Open living area off kitchen
* Separate lounge room, Internal laundry
* Plenty of cupboards throughout
* Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Security screens to windows and doors
Please Contact Agent for details: Justin 0400 335572, firstname.lastname@example.org
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus