357-359 Argent Street, Broken Hill, NSW 2880
Last updated: 23rd January 2023
Listing ID: 57200
- 614.0m2 Land area
WELL LOCATED COMMERCIAL BUILDING
357 - 359 Argent Street presents the opportunity to purchase a commercial building in a sought after commercial location of Broken Hill. The building comprises two entrances from Argent Street and includes plenty of open floor space, multiple individual offices and storage rooms and four separate WC, three with shower facilities. Two staircases lead to the second floor which offers further open floor space, separate office space and kitchenette. A rare opportunity to purchase an established commercial building in the centre of town.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
CENTURY 21 McLeods is registered as a COVID Safe business and is following COVID-19 Public Health Orders.
Zoning: B2 Local Centre
Council Rates: approx. $8,988 per annum
Water Rates: approx. $1,300 per annum
- The property will remain on the market and offers will be presented to the vendor/s up until an exchange of contract has occurred.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus