$1,100 per week + GST
10 Cecil Street, Paddington, NSW 2021
Last updated: 27th March 2019
Listing ID: 454
SHORT TERM - "POP-UP" LEASE
Century 21 Marrickville is pleased to present to the market a short term or pop up opportunity at 10 Cecil Street, Paddington.
Located walking distance from Edgecliff Train Station and Oxford Street, this unique property offers a variety of potential spaces ranging from boutique, creative office / commercial spaces to the larger format event spaces (S.T.C.A)
* Area of 189.1m2 approx.
* Pop up lease for a maximum period of three (3) months
* Available for occupation on or after 1st of July 2018
For further information or to arrange a time to inspect, please feel free to contact the agents;"
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus