Rent: $5417.00 per cal mth plus GST & Outgoings
118 Wilson Street, Horsham, VIC 3400
- Retail •
- Industrial/Warehouse •
- Showrooms/Bulky Goods
Last updated: 27th September 2020
Listing ID: 3612
- 10 Parking spaces
- 580.0m2 Floor area
- 1137.0m2 Land area
Think outside the Square!
You won't find a better location next to the new Target complex, Safeway Supermarket, Kmart Complex and a building so versatile it could lend itself to any business type.
Formerly a drive thru drycleaners, this building features electric double entry doors, large glass window display, evap air conditioner, office, lunch room, male & female toilets, 3 phase power.
Outside: High colourbond fences on all sides, gravel private yard with excellent parking for approx 10 cars, drive thru shed, high clearance roller doors, side entry sliding doors. Located in a high customer traffic area. Land size: 1137 sqm approx. Shed size: 580 sqm
Rent: $5417 per calendar month plus GST & Outgoings.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus